Thanks--I knew that!
You're a smart cookie
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Thanks--I knew that!
[ QUOTE ]
And NO this forum is not only for straights, why can't any forum be made up of all nations, creed and religion?
[/ QUOTE ]
Because you've got some people on here that are so small minded that if you don't think exactly like they do and don't bow down to what they have to say and what they believe then you get bombed on. It's sad really--I agree with you that this is the way it should be, but at the same time, unless some people change, it won't be that way.
[ QUOTE ]
There would have been no problem if half of this forum was gay people, the problem is what gay people that have came on here just recently have tryed to push their lifestyle into acceptance.
[/ QUOTE ]
You're blaming "gays" in general for what the straight people acting gay have got on here and done. Don't do that. Don't place the blame where it doesn't belong. Place it on the straight guys acting gay that are in here just stirring the pot.
[ QUOTE ]
So for someone that does not accept the gay lifestyle they shouldn't be labeled as close minded either, that goes both ways. They are people too who will never accept the gay lifestyle, nor do they want any kind of friendship with any one who is gay. That is also their right, and they shouldn't be stoned for their belief either.
[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not stoning anyone--believe how you want. It is hard for me to see people just blatantly dismiss someone who may be gay on here just because of that one reason. A very Christian thing to do would be to love the sinner and hate the sin, don't you think so?
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[ QUOTE ]
A very Christian thing to do would be to love the sinner and hate the sin, don't you think so?
[/ QUOTE ]
Nail hit on head!
Nonsense you should attempt to force people to see their wrong....yes I'm being sarcastic [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
Nonsense you should attempt to force people to see their wrong....yes I'm being sarcastic [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Bobby that girl is the Devil! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I agree with you, all christians should have a heart that loves any kind of sinner. Their main goal is to lead any sinner into repentance. As far as these new gay guys, I only know of who one is. For the rest they may be gay, I don't know. But they should not come on here and try to make the straight lifestyle's accept their choice of lifestyle. There never was a problem before, granted coming out of the closet you find out who will accept you and who will not. But remember even if there are some who don't accept the gay community, they have that right not to.
Heck as a single guy, I wish there was more gay guys (less competition for the few single girls)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
Heck as a single guy, I wish there was more gay guys (less competition for the few single girls)
[/ QUOTE ]
You aint that ugly are you? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Well I probably am that ugly but its just math [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
If you're one guy and there are 20 girls, your odds are that much better LOL
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks